Who is Eligible to be a Fellow?
Fellows are doctoral students, postdoctoral fellows, and early career researchers conducting or planning to conduct research for accessible and inclusive mental health care.
DIVERT Mental Health will prioritize recruiting a diverse cohort of Fellows from across Canada. Applications will open in late fall 2023.
Key criteria for ranking applicants (in order) includes:
- Research project focus on digital, virtual and/or technological innovation in mental health care for children, youth, and families.
- Research study is focused on or relevant to traditionally marginalized populations.
- Supervised by DIVERT Mental Health Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator (Not Mandatory)
- Research Contributions
If you do not meet these criteria, please consider applying to be an Associate Fellow.
The application period for the 2023 calendar year is now closed.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com
- Completion of the Contact Information Form (see below)
- Completion of a Self-Identification Form (see below)
- Upload below – A 1-page proposal (maximum) providing an overview of your research project (or research program for post-PhD applicants). If you have not started a specific project yet, simply describe why you want to be a DIVERT Mental Health Fellow.
- Upload below – If a PhD student, please upload your updated transcript.
- Upload below – A brief signed statement from your research supervisor (trainees) or department head (early career researchers) that states they support your application to join DIVERT Mental Health. It must be on official institutional letterhead with their institutional email provided. This is not a reference letter.
- Upload below – Peer Reviewed Publications List. Please provide a list of all peer reviewed posters, published papers, conference presentations and conference proceedings.
- Upload below – Invited Contributions List. Please provide a list of invited contributions, including books, book chapters, or invited talks. If you have a patent/patents, list them here.
- ‘Commitments of Fellow Members’ Agreement Form (see below)